Sunday, May 17, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Weekly Menu?



Hi group!

I see our chatter has died down some. Does anyone have their week's meals planned out and want to share?

I had my first 100+ degree day today so I'll be on the lookout for new cool (literally) food ideas. Heirloom tomato sandwiches are always refreshing and damn tasty..nothing but raw heirloom tomatoes, a sprinkle of salt, lettuce or basil, sometimes with a slice of mozzarella, on locally baked, lightly toasted bread. At least with our heat we get beautiful tomatoes.

I don't really have my week planned out since I haven't been shopping lately so am falling back on frozen veggies for stir fries & fajitas. :-)

Cindi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment