Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Weekly Menu?



Every Sunday I write out a list of meals for the coming week and make my
grocery list. It saves me money because I don¹t make any Œimpulse buys¹ and
stick to my list. Because I make meals that serve 3 or 4 (there¹s only
hubby and me) there are leftovers to take to lunch. I chose a bunch of
meals that we really enjoy that are low in calories and fat, so I can pretty
much pick from any of them and know that I¹ll be within my calorie limit
with little effort. I¹d be at a loss if I had to wing it every day! LOL I
just consult the list and see what meals I have to choose from ­ I mix them
around, I don¹t plan it down to which day I¹ll have what ‹ but I know what
meals I have available for the week, and decide as I go which to make.

Anna

-------
296 / 216.5 / 130
http://eatbreathemove.blogspot.com/

On 20/5/09 1:58 PM, "Judy Goldsmith" <judyjtg@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> Weekly menu? What a novel concept! I'm lucky to figure out a menu for the
> next meal. LOL. Seriously though, I'm trying. I plan to cook once or
> twice a week and pick recipes the week before for grocery shopping. I don't
> plan which day, but it's a start.
> Judy
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment