Thursday, May 7, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Night time bingeing



Today I have been to busy spring cleaning, and am having a good dinner of
spaghetti and squash. I am to tired to even think about staying up late and
snacking, so dinner, TV, crocheting on my hexagon afghan, a glass of silk
then night night.


Karo
-------Original Message-------

From: Cindi
Date: 5/7/2009 2:01:11 PM
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Night time bingeing

Hi Karo,

A good way to avoid night time, or other unwanted snacking is to keep
yourself busy doing things that aren't hospitable to grazing. Taking a bath,
going for a walk, doing a hobby/something creative, and so on.

If I get the night time munchies, I'll grab my dog and go for a quick walk
around the block just to get me out of that mindset and setting for a little
while.

And you're right, each day is a new beginning. It doesn't help to beat
ourselves up for something we did yesterday.

Cindi

--- On Thu, 5/7/09, Karen <karogden2@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Karen <karogden2@gmail.com>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Night time bingeing
To: "Vegetarianslimming" <Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 6:14 AM

















I did good all day, did the WATP DVD, went to town and did laundry,
had a

good lunch and dinner, drank my water, took my vitamins, did everything

right. WAMB night time munchies took over, I was bad with goldfish, on and

on it went one after another. I should go to bed around 8pm from now on

What is wrong with me?? How am I ever going to lose all this weight when I

can't stop cramming food in my face after dark!



Today is a new day, I will start all over again and learn from last night I

hope.





Karo



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




























[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Support Group

Lose lbs together

Share your weight-

loss successes.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment