Friday, May 22, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Welcome Jee



Thanx cindi for ur information...^^
Okkk....
now i don't just eat vegetable,n NOT meat. ♏ΓΏ type is lacto-vegie. How about u?
Sent from my BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com>

Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 19:36:38
To: <Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Welcome Jee


Hi Jee, welcome to our group.

Actually if you eat fish you are a pescatarian not vegetarian. :-) ALL people are welcome here but please don't discuss meat based food or recipes.

We have a lot of great recipes in our files so please check them out when you can and ask anything. We have a lot of vegetarian old timers and a lot of people who are new to it. We're a friendly helpful group.

Again, welcome!

Cindi

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, jing jing <jeciliaa@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: jing jing <jeciliaa@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] (unknown)
To: vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 4:06 AM

















My name is jeciliaa,u can call me jee.. I live at indonesia. My age is 24.

I've

been a vegie for 2months. i chose lacto-vegie, so i still can eat egg.

Actually,i'm very like to eat fruit n vegetable,so i think its not too

hard for me to don't eat meat. But i must stop eating fish, my fav food

hehe...^^ but its ok!

I feel,with vegie i have a good mood evryday..

i want to join with ur group to get more information about vegie. As

information, i cooked my foods by myself (if i'm not go to eat

outsides). I enjoy cooking all my foods by myself ^^

That's all about mee.. Heppi can joined with ur group!!

















[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Cat Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about cats.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment