Thursday, May 7, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Greetings from South Carolina



Welcome Karen, I'm Karen too.
I am new to a vegetarian way of eating too. I love playing with veggies, and
seeing what I can come up with. I play with color too. Last night I made a
spinach salad with fresh spinach, beets, yellow bell peppers and feta cheese
and used a poppy seed dressing. Pretty and tasty. Plus I had 1/2 sweet
potato.
Enjoy all the summer fruits and veggies, go to a farmers market, or to your
local co op, they are very friendly people, get some cookbooks, try grilled
veggies and fruit smoothies, look here and on the web for yummy recipes.
Have fun, it will get easier.


Karo
-------Original Message-------

From: bainofmyexistance
Date: 5/7/2009 12:42:23 PM
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Greetings from South Carolina

Hello all,

My name is Karen. My husband and I are trying to incorporate one or more
vegetarian meals into our diet every week. I would like to try lower fat
meals, as I am trying to lower my cholesterol. I've tried a few meals so
far, and they were very good. The kids come over for Sunday supper, and I
even tried one out on them, they loved it. It doesn't seem like it will be
to terribly difficult to add more as time goes by. I hope it's okay that I
m not a strict vegetarian.

Have a truly splendid day,
Karen



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Group Charity

Stop Cyberbullying

Keep your kids

safe from bullying

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment