Thursday, May 7, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Bad food day




Judy,

It's ok. Things like that happen in our busy lives and the best one can do is continue on with the goal to do better.

I haven't been feeling too well the last few days but I had my oldest daughter home this morning, no school for her, and I had a hashbrown pattie with a cinnamon roll for breakfast and a lg orange juice, and to make things worse since I didn't sleep last night I slept most of the day today. Junk for food and no exercise.. tomorrow will be better.

Good luck with tomorrow, hope your dr's appts went well and have a great weekend.

Jenn
--- On Thu, 5/7/09, Judy Goldsmith <judyjtg@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Judy Goldsmith <judyjtg@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Bad food day
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 4:50 PM

OH my! What a perfectly awful day of food choices. I got stuck at a

Friendlies for lunch during a Stress TEst visit to the cardiologist. I had

french fries and onion rings. Talk about fat! My mouth felt greasy for at

least an hour. Then I was at a friend's home for dinner and she wanted to

order "pasta bowls" so i said okay and asked for onion, mushroom and green

pepper with plain tomatoe sauce. It turns out the pasta is slim pickings

served in a greasy bread bowl. And I was 1/3 of the way through it before I

realized I was eating cheese. I Did Not order cheese. I wanted to not eat

any more, but had already started it and my friend paid for my meal so i

felt awkward. I'll eat only fruit tonight and start over in the morning.

Sigh...

Jduy

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]











[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment