Thursday, May 7, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Night time bingeing



What a great idea Pam, I will try that tonight, no snack until 20 minutes I
go to bed. wonderful.

Karo
-------Original Message-------

From: pdw
Date: 5/7/2009 10:48:25 AM
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Night time bingeing

I find I get "munchie" signals when my body is actually trying to tell
me "sleepy". So you might want to adjust your bedtime somewhat and
see if that helps. I also know that once I *start* munching in the
evening, I cannot *stop*, so I make myself a rule that I cannot eat
until 20 min or so before bed. 20 min before bed, I can grab a small
snack, eat it slowly while unwinding, and then *get to bed*. That way
I have a set "stop" time, and the rest of the evening, I can tell
myself "I can wait until _____ p.m., and then have a snack."

Exercise also helps reduce cravings, but then sometimes I feel like I
deserve a bigger snack . . .

Pam

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 7:14 AM, Karen <karogden2@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> I did good all day, did the WATP DVD, went to town and did laundry, had a
> good lunch and dinner, drank my water, took my vitamins, did everything
> right. WAMB night time munchies took over, I was bad with goldfish, on and
> on it went one after another. I should go to bed around 8pm from now on
> What is wrong with me?? How am I ever going to lose all this weight when I
> can't stop cramming food in my face after dark!
>
> Today is a new day, I will start all over again and learn from last night
I
> hope.
>
>
> Karo
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Do More For Dogs Group

Connect and share with

dog owners like you

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment