Wednesday, May 20, 2009

RE: [Vegetarianslimming] Weekly Menu?



Hi Judy ~
I've been doing what you do  lately. Just thinking of a few meals and making sure I have the ingredients on hand but planning out which day, etc.
Cindi

--- On Tue, 5/19/09, Judy Goldsmith <judyjtg@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
From: Judy Goldsmith <judyjtg@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: [Vegetarianslimming] Weekly Menu?
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 8:58 PM

Weekly menu? What a novel concept! I'm lucky to figure out a menu for the

next meal. LOL. Seriously though, I'm trying. I plan to cook once or

twice a week and pick recipes the week before for grocery shopping. I don't

plan which day, but it's a start.

Judy









[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Everyday Wellness

on Yahoo! Groups

Find groups that will

help you stay fit.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment