Saturday, May 9, 2009

RE: [Vegetarianslimming] Bad food day



Jenn,

Thanks for the words of understanding. The stress test was a follow-up from
a heart attack 2 yrs ago. They also took fasting blood for cholesterol
tests. I expect good results and will be updating the group after my
appointment next week.

I'm doing better on the eating. I cooked Vegan black bean chili last night.
I volunteered this morning at the Furry Skurry. That's an owner and dog 5K
walk for the local Humane Society. There were free sandwiches, but nothing
vegetarian. I ate a plain bagel and coffee. I even had the coffee black.
That's the first time I have said No to cream! Yippee for me!

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jenn
Good luck with tomorrow, hope your dr's appts went well and have a great
weekend.

Jenn

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment