Thursday, May 7, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Sparkpeople



My favorite is fitday.com and I use it every day ‹ I log my food and
workouts, track my progress with various reports and a weight goal graph
lets me know if I¹m on track. I know some think it¹s a pain to log in
everything you eat, but I just made custom entries for meals I commonly eat
so I only have to pick that item from the list.

For instance, rather than having to enter oatmeal, blueberries, banana,
apple juice and cinnamon for breakfast, I just make one entry that says
Oatmeal w/blueberries & banana so each time I have that I just choose that
item.

I love it. It¹s made my journey so much easier and has helped me learn how
to plan my day. In the beginning I had to rely on it to know if I was
within my calorie goals for the day. But after a while I got to the point
where I can throw together a day¹s meals in my head and when I later log it
in, I was right on track, perfectly within my calorie goals. It¹s kind of
trained my brain. LOL

Anna

-------
296 / 217.8 / 130
http://eatbreathemove.blogspot.com/

On 8/5/09 2:31 AM, "Audrey Z Burrows" <quiltbug@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>
>
>
>
>
> Hi Debbie
>
> I was on Sparkpeople a year or so ago and it didn't suit me. I know others
> love it but I don't ever check in anywhere other than here.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion though. Other may find it suits them
>
> Audrey
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Stay healthy

and discover other

people who can help.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment