Monday, May 18, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] new member



Hi everyone. My name is Nicole and I have been a vegetarian for 20 years (since I was 13), and I was excited to come accross this group. I have been trying to lose weight for a while now, and have found that there are very few resources out there that relate to losing weight for vegetarians. My husband and I are both vegetarian. He's very thin, and I have always struggled with my weight. I am 17 pounds into my weight loss right now, and I keep adapting what I am doing every day. I have moved very far forward towards healthy eating, and am currently trying to cut out all proccessed foods (ie: anything with chemicals or preservatives). So far so good. I am finding that it's not that hard to just make things yourself (like veggie burgers etc.), as I am cutting out all the fake meat substitutes like Morningstar chik patties, etc...
I'd love to hear more about what works for you!

Thanks for having me in the group!

Nicole

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment