Wednesday, May 6, 2009

RE: [Vegetarianslimming] M & Ms



My downfall is sweets. I love candy, cookies, brownies and muffins. I have
a recipe for an oatmeal raisin cookie that is vegan. I plan to try it yet
this week. I know that while "slimming" I need to limit sweets. I also
know that if I do not allow some deserts I will totally blow the food plan!
I'd love to find a good recipe for a muffin - maybe blueberry?
Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Audrey Z Burrows

If I had M & Ms in the house they would probably rot before I ate them.
Audrey

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment