Wednesday, May 13, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Swine Flu



Good idea, Anne. My trip was good, though as I say in my blog, not as expected. Plenty of semi-naked women though - you know...

Geoff
http://geoffnelder.wordpress.com/

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, Coop <rodstruelove@...> wrote:
>
> I agree, that does seem odd indeed. I would bring your own antiseptic wipes
> and use them for your own safety I guess. How was your trip?
>
> Anna
>
>
> On 14/5/09 5:27 AM, "Geoff Nelder" <geoffnelder@...> wrote:
> >
> > I was surprised to read a news item today that the WHO forecast one in three
> > of the world population will catch Swine Flu before it dies down. Of course as
> > veggies we can assist our immune system by consuming antioxidant food such as
> > bright-coloured fruit and veg.
> >
> > I flew to Amsterdam and back a few days ago via easyJet and we were told
> > during the safety instructions to cough or sneeze into tissues. Then we
> > should wash our hands as soon as possible. This last instruction puzzled me.
> > If someone on the plane had flu and used their hands (tissue or not) then if
> > they walked the plane to the toilet they will leave the virus on the door
> > handle and probably on several plane seat tops en route. Surely it would be
> > safer for the rest of us for them to stay in their seat? Maybe the flight
> > attendants could give them an antiseptic moist tissue.
> >
> > Any thoughts?
> >
> > Geoff
> > PS my blog has stuff on my trip to Amsterdam. Saucy women, funny aromas and a
> > book launch with no book.
> > http://geoffnelder.wordpress.com/
> >
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment