Wednesday, May 6, 2009

RE: [Vegetarianslimming] Yippee



Glad I could help.


Karo
-------Original Message-------

From: Judy Goldsmith
Date: 5/6/2009 9:21:18 AM
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vegetarianslimming] Yippee

Karo,
Thanks for mentioning the garlic and flax seed for cholesterol. I can use
all the help I can get. (I already take one omega 3 pill a day.)
Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Karen

I take a omega 3, garlic and flax seed oil everyday to get my cholesterol
down. Karo



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Get in Shape

on Yahoo! Groups

Find a buddy

and lose weight.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment