Thursday, May 7, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Night time bingeing



I find I get "munchie" signals when my body is actually trying to tell
me "sleepy". So you might want to adjust your bedtime somewhat and
see if that helps. I also know that once I *start* munching in the
evening, I cannot *stop*, so I make myself a rule that I cannot eat
until 20 min or so before bed. 20 min before bed, I can grab a small
snack, eat it slowly while unwinding, and then *get to bed*. That way
I have a set "stop" time, and the rest of the evening, I can tell
myself "I can wait until _____ p.m., and then have a snack."

Exercise also helps reduce cravings, but then sometimes I feel like I
deserve a bigger snack . . .

Pam

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 7:14 AM, Karen <karogden2@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> I did good all day, did the WATP DVD, went to town and did laundry, had a
> good lunch and dinner, drank my water, took my vitamins, did everything
> right. WAMB night time munchies took over, I was bad with goldfish, on and
> on it went one after another. I should go to bed around 8pm from now on
> What is wrong with me?? How am I ever going to lose all this weight when I
> can't stop cramming food in my face after dark!
>
> Today is a new day, I will start all over again and learn from last night I
> hope.
>
>
> Karo
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Discover doing more

for your family

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment