Thursday, May 7, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] better day yesterday



I had a much better day yesterday or at least most of the day. I was busy sewing and cutting strips for another quilt project and forgot to snack. That's a new promising behavior. I felt I needed coffee so made some in the 4 cupper. Before I got up to have any my husband had poured himself a huge mug of it and I only got 1/2 cup. That's probably really good for me and I laughed.

In the afternoon DH was on a mission to the mall. I went with him and we speed walked back and forth from one end to the other while he research and compared prices on his purchase. I should have worn my pedometer. That's another thing that has gone by the wayside. I need to wear my pedometer every day so I know if I am actually moving enough.

the late afternoon turned into a snack session but I kept it controlled. I was tired and I think that's when I nibble. I look for something that will make me feel less tired. I was too tired to focus on anything so boredom has set in.

I did manage to drink about 40 ounces of water. That's up from 0 so I'm happy with that.

Now that I've had my morning coffee I'm off to start the water drinking .

Have a great day

Audrey

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment