Thursday, May 7, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Night time bingeing



Hi Karo,

A good way to avoid night time, or other unwanted snacking is to keep yourself busy doing things that aren't hospitable to grazing. Taking a bath, going for a walk, doing a hobby/something creative, and so on.

If I get the night time munchies, I'll grab my dog and go for a quick walk around the block just to get me out of that mindset and setting for a little while.

And you're right, each day is a new beginning. It doesn't help to beat ourselves up for something we did yesterday.

Cindi

--- On Thu, 5/7/09, Karen <karogden2@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Karen <karogden2@gmail.com>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Night time bingeing
To: "Vegetarianslimming" <Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 6:14 AM

I did good all day, did the WATP DVD, went to town and did laundry, had a

good lunch and dinner, drank my water, took my vitamins, did everything

right. WAMB night time munchies took over, I was bad with goldfish, on and

on it went one after another. I should go to bed around 8pm from now on

What is wrong with me?? How am I ever going to lose all this weight when I

can't stop cramming food in my face after dark!

Today is a new day, I will start all over again and learn from last night I

hope.

Karo

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]











[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Kids, family & home

Join the discussion

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment