Wednesday, May 6, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Thrive in 30



Has anyone else come across this free program for getting healthier. I think it may lean more to raw food but I'm finding it interesting. I haven't taken the time to watch the videos yet but will do it after supper. I actually wrote I haven't had time but I have lots of time so I must have chosen not to take the time. I need to watch what I say because it becomes what I think.

http://thrivein30.com/introductory-lesson_time-to-thrive/

Audrey

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment