Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Diet Books?



Sounds great! My library has it, so I've put it on hold.

Pam

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 7:59 AM, roselane55 <roselane55@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
> I had some time to burn and went to the bookstore and did a quick speed read
> through the Engine 2 Diet. It is about a whole fire house that went
> no-added-fat-veggie. I thought that was a great book full of information and
> inspiration. It is a great book for guys to read and learn that "Real men
> eat veggies". There are recipies too and a web site. It was on the best
> books list at the store and I hope this book will help bring healthful
> eating into the mainstream. I would give it five stars.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment