Tuesday, May 26, 2009

RE: [Vegetarianslimming] Weekly Menu?



I plan as well.  If not, we would rely on lots of pre-packaged, as I don't really think about cooking until I'm hungry.  Buying the fresh produce means I WILL eat it, as I have to prepare it before rotting occurs.  Therefore, even if I am not wanting to cook at all, I will make the dinner, even if it's for the following evening.  And, when school starts, I spend most of my Sunday shopping and cooking, as the days fly by trying to get into routines.  So, I really have to plan, even to the day. 
I am a list maker, though, so I feel great crossing off the items on my list, or the meals for the day.
My most difficult task is remembering why I purchased most of the items.  I have a list of the meals I have planned on.  If it weren't for that, I would be hopeless :)

--- On Wed, 5/20/09, Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [Vegetarianslimming] Weekly Menu?
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 4:33 PM

Hi Judy ~

I've been doing what you do lately. Just thinking of a few meals and making sure I have the ingredients on hand but planning out which day, etc.

Cindi

--- On Tue, 5/19/09, Judy Goldsmith <judyjtg@sbcglobal. net> wrote:

From: Judy Goldsmith <judyjtg@sbcglobal. net>

Subject: RE: [Vegetarianslimming ] Weekly Menu?

To: Vegetarianslimming@ yahoogroups. com

Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 8:58 PM

Weekly menu? What a novel concept! I'm lucky to figure out a menu for the

next meal. LOL. Seriously though, I'm trying. I plan to cook once or

twice a week and pick recipes the week before for grocery shopping. I don't

plan which day, but it's a start.

Judy













[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]











[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment