Tuesday, May 12, 2009

RE: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Diet Books?



Congratulations Audrey, sometimes it's the seemingly little - ie. one item -
changes that trip the switch to lose weight.
Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Audrey Z Burrows
I seem to have managed to lose a pound this week just by cutting out cheddar
cheese. I didn't think I could do that but I just don't have any in the
house so I'm not reaching for it. Audrey

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Cat Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about cats.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment