Saturday, May 9, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] gloomy day



After 2 sunny days with lot of activity going on, we are having a thunderstorm day and it's dark and gloomy. It sure doesn't help my mood much.

I still haven't got myself psyched up for a new beginning on Monday. The lists are waiting to happen and I haven't read through my notes to see what it is I want to do. This afternoon would be a good time to do that. I'm a bit tired this morning from all of the activity of the past few days. I know it's an excuse but I do not do my best planning when I'm fatigued. I have managed to drink 24 oz of water this morning so at least that part of my brain is working.

I do know that my eating has been much better since this group got more active. I went out to lunch with my friends yesterday to a local coffee shop and rather than get sucked into a high fat lunch including a donut, I took my lunch as usual. Being a vegetarian makes it an easy decision. I hate when they make me a sandwich while wearing gloves that have been handling greasy bacon and other meats. I used to see the shiny fingerprints on the top of my crusty bun. My friends understand completely so are not embarrassed by me and my brown bag routine. It affords me an opportunity to make my lunch healthier.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a great Mother's Day if that is appropriate for you. Two of my daughters are Mothers so I ask them to have a day with their children, get some pampering and think of me. I prefer a quiet day at home. I shy away from any kind of recognition.

Audrey

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Passionate about cars?

Check out the Auto Enthusiast Zone.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment