Friday, May 22, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Welcome Jee



Hi Jee, welcome to our group.

Actually if you eat fish you are a pescatarian not vegetarian. :-) ALL people are welcome here but please don't discuss meat based food or recipes.

We have a lot of great recipes in our files so please check them out when you can and ask anything. We have a lot of vegetarian old timers and a lot of people who are new to it. We're a friendly helpful group.

Again, welcome!

Cindi

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, jing jing <jeciliaa@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: jing jing <jeciliaa@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] (unknown)
To: vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 4:06 AM

My name is jeciliaa,u can call me jee.. I live at indonesia. My age is 24.

I've

been a vegie for 2months. i chose lacto-vegie, so i still can eat egg.

Actually,i'm very like to eat fruit n vegetable,so i think its not too

hard for me to don't eat meat. But i must stop eating fish, my fav food

hehe...^^ but its ok!

I feel,with vegie i have a good mood evryday..

i want to join with ur group to get more information about vegie. As

information, i cooked my foods by myself (if i'm not go to eat

outsides). I enjoy cooking all my foods by myself ^^

That's all about mee.. Heppi can joined with ur group!!









[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Everyday Wellness

on Yahoo! Groups

Find groups that will

help you stay fit.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment