Thursday, May 7, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Greetings from South Carolina



Hi Karen,

Everyone looking to eat healthier and/or slim down is welcome here. All we ask is that our non-vegetarian members refrain from discussing meat based meals or posting recipes with animal products included (dairy is ok as we are not a vegan group though some members are).

We have a lot of great recipes in our files so make sure you check them out for some ideas and feel free to share any (low fat) meals you try and enjoy. We all need new inspiration at times!

Cindi

--- On Thu, 5/7/09, bainofmyexistance <bainofmyexistance@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: bainofmyexistance <bainofmyexistance@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Greetings from South Carolina
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 11:38 AM

Hello all,

My name is Karen. My husband and I are trying to incorporate one or more vegetarian meals into our diet every week. I would like to try lower fat meals, as I am trying to lower my cholesterol. I've tried a few meals so far, and they were very good. The kids come over for Sunday supper, and I even tried one out on them, they loved it. It doesn't seem like it will be to terribly difficult to add more as time goes by. I hope it's okay that I'm not a strict vegetarian.

Have a truly splendid day,

Karen











[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment