Monday, May 25, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] New here



Hello everyone.

My name is Sunny. I was a vegetarian back in the 90's.
I felt great and lost a bunch of weight when I went veg.
After 7 years, I went back to the typical SAD diet. How
dumb was that? I gained back the 40 pounds I lost, and
gained even more on top of that. I have about 75 pounds
to lose.

Tomorrow I'm back to being vegetarian after having my
last grilled chicken for Memorial Day today.

Are you all following some particular plan, or just vegetarian
in general?

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and hope
you don't mind me hanging out here for support. I really think
it will help a lot.

Sunny

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment