Thursday, May 7, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Bad food day



OH my! What a perfectly awful day of food choices. I got stuck at a
Friendlies for lunch during a Stress TEst visit to the cardiologist. I had
french fries and onion rings. Talk about fat! My mouth felt greasy for at
least an hour. Then I was at a friend's home for dinner and she wanted to
order "pasta bowls" so i said okay and asked for onion, mushroom and green
pepper with plain tomatoe sauce. It turns out the pasta is slim pickings
served in a greasy bread bowl. And I was 1/3 of the way through it before I
realized I was eating cheese. I Did Not order cheese. I wanted to not eat
any more, but had already started it and my friend paid for my meal so i
felt awkward. I'll eat only fruit tonight and start over in the morning.
Sigh...

Jduy

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment