Monday, January 18, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] Welcome Shae

 

Below please find Shae's welcome questionnaire.
Cindi

VEGETARIAN SLIMMING MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONNAIRE

Please tell us a little about yourself so we can know you a bit better:

*Are you vegetarian, vegan or neither? vegan

*Are you looking to lose weight? indeed..too many vegan cookies for the holidays lol

*Where do you live? west milford, NJ
 
  Are you the only vegetarian in your household? I live with meat eaters but I made my own food

*What do you hope to gain out of our group? healthier recipes to help me lose the weight I want to lose.

*Have you been a member of Vegetarian Slimming in the past? nope

*Do you have tasty low fat recipes to share? I think I might have a couple

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment