Friday, January 8, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] Martha Stewart in my own words :)

 

So, I just watched the New Year's Detox Marth Stewart show and took notes for you :)
 
21-day detox program
To avoid- nothing in a bag/box (processed), caffine, steak, eggs, milks (soy was even on their), breads
To eat- green veggies, ginger, cucumbers, king is kale J
Breakfast and dinner are liquids, their lunch has grilled salmon
Snack on raw veggies and berries, and they had nuts and seeds
Flavored waters with lemon, mint, cucumber
 
Thecleanprogram.com
Clean by Dr. Junger
 
Everyone in the audience got Bremmel juicers!
 
Looked at thin girl (120 lb)who had awful food habits, her bmi was good, but she rarely ate anything green (besides guac)
Looked at a heavy girl (300+ lb) who had high stress and recently had twins and one was still in the hospital, and she works, her bmi was at the high obese limit, and ate green foods, but drank soda and full sugar juices.
 
Do more cardio than weights during detox
 
I think I'm going to check out that website next week and maybe start this detox in the Spring.  I just did a juice detox for 2 days and was not happy with the results (or in my case, lack of results a.k.a. the extra fiber never made it's 2nd appearance to leave)
If something doesn't work for you, change it (my new mantra to keep me from sitting back and waiting)
 
Cassie Dixon

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment