Monday, January 18, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Welcome 09GTCSMustang

 

Hi Maddy, and welcome! You¹re from Wisconsin? I¹m originally from Oshkosh,
but now live in Australia. Glad to have you with us.

Anna

On 19/1/10 9:34 AM, "09GTCSMustang" <pploons@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
> Sorry about the name.  I thought I did what I was suppose to just the answer
> the questions.  I thought I posted m name when I did my I'm new to the group
> if I forgot my name is Maddie.  I didn't mean to have that a secret. 
>
> --- On Mon, 1/18/10, Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com
> <mailto:cindi93069%40yahoo.com> > wrote:
>
> From: Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com <mailto:cindi93069%40yahoo.com> >
> Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Welcome 09GTCSMustang
> To: vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:vegetarianslimming%40yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 1:47 PM
>
>  
>
> Below please find 09GTCSMustang' s response to our application questionnaire.
> . (Sorry, you didn't say your name.)
>
> We're glad to have you but please keep in mind we do not discuss any type of
> meat in this group or in recipes though we can always help you out with
> alternatives.
> Cindi
>
> VEGETARIAN SLIMMING MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONNAIRE
>
> Please tell us a little about yourself so we can know you a bit better:
>
> *Are you vegetarian, vegan or neither? Neither just like to eat veggies
>
> *Are you looking to lose weight?  Hubby is
>
> *Where do you live? WI Are you the only vegetarian in your household? Etc.
>
> *What do you hope to gain out of our group?  New recipes
>
> *Have you been a member of Vegetarian Slimming in the past? No
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment