Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Yippee!

 

Oo sorry to hear about the odema! I hope you will soon be free from
this and able to start your exercise. I helped because when I take my
jack russells for a walk the older one refuses to walk back home up
the hill so I end up carrying the little podge
Every time!
Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Jan 2010, at 15:36, The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I have a seated exercise plan Julie - but I am not to start doing it
> again until the oedema in my leg has been sorted out - I am hoping
> that will be a week or so :-)
>
> The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
> Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat
> Ornaments, Green Man
> http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
> http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst
>
> --- On Tue, 19/1/10, jules Hendy <xogenevieveox@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> From: jules Hendy <xogenevieveox@googlemail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Yippee!
> To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
> Cc: "Fly Dieters" <flydieters@yahoogroups.com>, "leigh drewett" <leigh.drewett@ntlworld.com
> >, "Lynda Renney" <ljrenney@yahoo.com>, "Witchy Weight Loss" <Witchy_Weight_Loss@yahoogroups.com
> >
> Date: Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 12:58
>
> WEll done!
> You will feel so much healthier!
> I was wondering ....on my Wii I have a cycling exercise which
> involves just
> moving your arms up and down like pistons.
> Would this be of any use to you?
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment