Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] The week so far

 

We have snow again today but the sun is shining and yes that makes me feel better! I have managed to drop my daily kcal target on Calorie Count and so I feel better as the bar is creeping up whereas normally it stays right down! this makes me feel as though I am doing something right. 25% eaten ancountingng!

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green Man
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

--- On Wed, 6/1/10, Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] The week so far
To: "Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com" <Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, 6 January, 2010, 14:15

Bowing in the direction on Sunny Florida.  I am freezing here, 39 is too cold for me.  But, looking out the window deceives me, as the sun is gorgeous today.  I do notice that my mood is mostly ruled by the sun (or lack of it).
Pain is something everyone treats differently. 
Commend yourself for taking "steps" in the right direction :)

Cassie
"life's a garden, dig it!"

Sent from my iPhone

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment