Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] The week so far

 

Hi Karen,
I'm envious of your Fit! I've had a Wii for a while now but haven't been able to come up with the money for the Wii Fit board & games. Hopefully with my tax return if I get enough to splurge a little. :-)

Cindi

Love truth, and pardon error.
            -- Voltaire

--- On Wed, 1/6/10, Karen Phillips <kleelibby@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Karen Phillips <kleelibby@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] The week so far
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 6:59 AM

 

I'm in Florida too, and it was 27 degrees on my way to work this morning.

Way too cold for Florida!

I got a Wii Fit for the holidays, and am slowly trying the aerobic

programs. I'm sore in places I didn't even know existed.

Happy New Year!

Best regards,

Karen

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment