Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Final day of the food diary

 

Hi there

I would have thought it would be more like 1,300 calories or less rather
than 2450?
Then have you taken amount of exercise into account?
Good luck for tomorrow!!!!
Julietxx

2010/1/4 The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk>

>
>
> Not the final day of the diet but of having to show the dietician how I eat
> and it is not good. According to www.caloriecount.about.com for my weight
> I should consume 2,450 kcals per day to lose weight at a regular 1 to 2
> pounds (0.5 to 1 kg) a week ... after 4 days I have a day and a half worth
> of kcals in hand and I am NOT hungry (in fact I feel stuffed!)
>
> The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
> Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green
> Man
> http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
> http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment