Sunday, January 17, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] Intro hello...

 

I'm a newbie to the group, but definitely not new to vegetarian eating. I'm hoping to find some inspiration and support from people as I try to lose weight to help control the symptoms of my PCOS. I've given up on trying to get people IRL to be supportive. I'm now taking the advice of my old therapist who once told me that sometimes the people we know don't like the idea of us changing, so it's best to have an online support group, or to go to a support group of strangers. Anywhere we don't have to deal with people who feel threatened by the idea of our changing.

Everyone here seems friendly and supportive of each other, so I can't wait to start my adventures with you. ^_^

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment