Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Re: DRAGON - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Yippee!

 

Thanks Marie - as you can tell I was somewhat chuffed this morning *grin* ... ooh I have another couple of "Cook Vegetarian" to send to you - I must confess though that the latest issue left me a bit "What the flip?!" do I really need someone to tell me how to make a boiled egg?

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green Man
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

--- On Tue, 19/1/10, Marie Rieuwers <marierieuwers@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: Marie Rieuwers <marierieuwers@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: DRAGON - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Yippee!
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 12:14

Hi Dragon,
 
Double yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's brilliant.  Congratulations. Now those first pounds/kilos are gone you must be really motivated and encouraged for the rest of the journey.  You are headed in the right direction and I'm thrilled for you.
 
Cheers from Marie

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment