Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Welcome Maddie

 

No problem Maddie, just didn't have any way to address or welcome you! :-)

I've actually gone and added Name to our questionnaire after you brought it to my attention it's not on there..

Cindi

Love truth, and pardon error.
            -- Voltaire

--- On Mon, 1/18/10, 09GTCSMustang <pploons@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: 09GTCSMustang <pploons@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Welcome 09GTCSMustang
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 2:34 PM

 

Sorry about the name.  I thought I did what I was suppose to just the answer the questions.  I thought I posted m name when I did my I'm new to the group if I forgot my name is Maddie.  I didn't mean to have that a secret. 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment