Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] The week so far

 

How productive! I haven't done even half as much :)
I love reading your emails, though, as they are humorous and oh so
very honest. This dietician sounds like he has you on a good path.
Not think about losing weight? Sounds like a new way of thinking. If
you're anything like me, losing weight/watching what I eat is often
the #1 thing on my mind.

Cassie
"life's a garden, dig it!"

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2010, at 12:41 PM, The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> Out of the things I wanted to get done this week three have been
> achieved, phoned the dentist and made appointments for June, been to
> the nurse and been to the dietitian - the latter was pleasantly
> successful!
>
> a) I was not talked to as if I was a backward three year old
>
> b) He wants me to gradually increased my kcals to 1,800 per day (ish
> allowing treats for the weekend)
>
> c) I am supposed to start next Monday giving us this week to meal
> plan!
> d) I am not supposed to thing ababout losing weight until I have my
> head around how I feel about food
>
> On top of this I have phoned a fencer and he has been round to
> measure up to quote for us so that the escapologist formerly known
> as The Furry Dragon (tm) can be contained! There is dog training
> tonight so that should be interesting other than that I want to get
> a few bits done this week (hmm must check list again!) but the main
> thing is stitching (or knitting) in the light!
>
> The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
> Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat
> Ornaments, Green Man
> http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
> http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment