Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] The week so far

 

Hi there

Last summer I started a vegetable garden and have saved a lot of money
and had a lot of enjoyment growing salad spinach and other vegetables.
I now growing a herb garden. All good healthy stuff.
Juliet xx
Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Jan 2010, at 20:23, Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com> wrote:

> How productive! I haven't done even half as much :)
> I love reading your emails, though, as they are humorous and oh so
> very honest. This dietician sounds like he has you on a good path.
> Not think about losing weight? Sounds like a new way of thinking. If
> you're anything like me, losing weight/watching what I eat is often
> the #1 thing on my mind.
>
> Cassie
> "life's a garden, dig it!"
>
> Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment