Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] The Martha Stewart Show

 

As soon as I watch it (I recorded it) I'll post what I found out. It
was perfect timing, as I found the list on Sunday night, the final
hours of my own detox. :)

Cassie
"life's a garden, dig it!"

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 4, 2010, at 6:59 AM, jules Hendy <xogenevieveox@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Hi there Cassie.
>
> I live in the UK so am unable to get the Martha Stewart show. I hope
> you
> will tell us all about it though. It is inspiring to get emails from
> fellow
> veetarian slimmers. I would have thought more people would have
> joined in
> the new year!
>
> 2010/1/4 Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com>
>
> >
> >
> > The Martha Stewart Show is having a detox and vegetarian show on
> tomorrow.
> > It shows as NEW on my cable, so I hope you can get it or record it.
> > Cassie
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
> >
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment