Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] The week so far

Hi from Whitstable Kent UK. I got Wii fit plus too for Christmas. I like the
jogging! The step one can be a bit confusing lol, and I never ,manage to
catch any hula hoops.

Juliet xx

2010/1/6 Karen Phillips <kleelibby@gmail.com>

>
>
> I'm in Florida too, and it was 27 degrees on my way to work this morning.
> Way too cold for Florida!
>
> I got a Wii Fit for the holidays, and am slowly trying the aerobic
> programs. I'm sore in places I didn't even know existed.
>
> Happy New Year!
>
> Best regards,
> Karen
>
> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:47 AM, jules Hendy <xogenevieveox@googlemail.com<xogenevieveox%40googlemail.com>
> >wrote:
>
>
> > It is minus 2 here and we have lots of snow down on the ground.
> >
> > I went out this morning and stocked up on lots of fresh vegetables before
> > they run out, cos the delivery vans won't be able to get to the shops if
> > the
> > snow gets too heavy!
> >
> > Just made a big vegetable and chick pea casserole with jackets potatoes.
> >
> >
> > 2010/1/6 Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com<roxy87cabriolet%40yahoo.com>
> >
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > Bowing in the direction on Sunny Florida. I am freezing here, 39 is too
> > > cold for me. But, looking out the window deceives me, as the sun is
> > gorgeous
> > > today. I do notice that my mood is mostly ruled by the sun (or lack of
> > it).
> > > Pain is something everyone treats differently.
> > > Commend yourself for taking "steps" in the right direction :)
> > >
> > >
> > > Cassie
> > > "life's a garden, dig it!"
> > >
> > > Sent from my iPhone
> > >
> > > On Jan 6, 2010, at 8:33 AM, The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk<dragonsteeluk%40yahoo.co.uk>
> > <dragonsteeluk%40yahoo.co.uk>>
>
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Cassie
> > >
> > > I am pleased with what I have done this week so far (I really find it
> > hard
> > > some days and the cold really doesn't help!), the dietitian thinks I am
> > > headed for a major eating disorder (caused ironically enough by the
> > medical
> > > profession!), so before we can even think about talking about my weight
> > we
> > > need me to not fear food (other than nuts of course! they kill me so I
> > have
> > > a right to fear them *grin*) - the best thing about the food plan he
> > wants
> > > me to try and follow - it is veggie and pulse heavy! and if Marie gets
> > back
> > > over to Cambridge again I can still go out to Wagamama and have a
> > wonderful
> > > Tofu stir fry!
> > >
> > > Oh and thanks for saying you like my mails - I try my best (the sight
> of
> > a
> > > 30ft green Dragon bowing in Cassie's direction LOL)
> > >
> > > The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
> > > Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments,
> > Green
> > > Man
> > > http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
> > > http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst
> > >
> > > --- On Tue, 5/1/10, Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com<roxy87cabriolet%40yahoo.com>
> > <roxy87cabriolet%40yahoo.com>>
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > From: Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com<roxy87cabriolet%40yahoo.com>
> <roxy87cabriolet%
> > 40yahoo.com>
>
> > > >
> > > Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] The week so far
> > > To: "Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com<Vegetarianslimming%40yahoogroups.com>
> <Vegetarianslimming%
> > 40yahoogroups.com>"
> > > <Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com<Vegetarianslimming%40yahoogroups.com><Vegetarianslimming%
> > 40yahoogroups.com>
>
> > > >
> > > Date: Tuesday, 5 January, 2010, 20:23
> > >
> > > How productive! I haven't done even half as much :)
> > > I love reading your emails, though, as they are humorous and oh so
> > > very honest. This dietician sounds like he has you on a good path.
> > > Not think about losing weight? Sounds like a new way of thinking. If
> > > you're anything like me, losing weight/watching what I eat is often
> > > the #1 thing on my mind.
> > >
> > > Cassie
> > > "life's a garden, dig it!"
> > >
> > > Sent from my iPhone
> > >
> > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> > >
> > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Vegetarianslimming/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Vegetarianslimming/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Vegetarianslimming-digest@yahoogroups.com
Vegetarianslimming-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Vegetarianslimming-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment