Saturday, May 22, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] Welcome Maureen!

 

Hi Maureen and welcome to our group! Thank you for filling out the questionnaire so we can get to know you a little better.
Cindi

VEGETARIAN
SLIMMING MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONNAIRE

Please tell us a little about
yourself so we can know you a bit better:

*What is your name? ......  Maureen

*Are you vegetarian, vegan or neither?  ......
 Strictly speaking I am neither....I was vegetarian for three years and
vegan for six months many years ago...since then I have kept vegetarian
and vegan meals as part of our way of eating but we also eat meat.....

*Are you looking to lose weight?....I
do need to lose weight and while I do well on a low carb diet I feel
that a vegetarian diet would be more healthy....

*Where do you live? Are you the only vegetarian in your
household? Etc....I live in Australia on a small island off the
coast of Queensland...Right now our son and his wife are living with
hubby and I...Hubby will eat whatever I put in front of him but doesn't
want to be a vegetarian again....Our daughter in law is Vietnamese and
is happy to eat very little meat...Our son loves meat but will eat some
vegetarian meals.....

*What do you hope to gain out of our group?  I am hoping for some menu ideas and the encouragement
that comes from belonging to a group of like minded people [or almost
like minded anyway...]

*Have you been a member of Vegetarian Slimming
in the past?   ... No

*Do you have
tasty low fat recipes to share? :-) It's ok if you don't, of course!
....I do have some favourite vegetarian recipes that I would be happy
to share......

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment