Wednesday, May 26, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] Welcome Donna!

 

Hi Donna and welcome to our group! Thanks for filling out the questionnaire (included below) so we can get to know you a bit. We're a friendly group so ask away anything you are struggling with. :-)

Cindi

> VEGETARIAN SLIMMING MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONNAIRE
>
>
Please tell us a little about yourself so we can know you a
> bit
better:
>
> *What is your name? Donna
>
>
*Are you vegetarian, vegan or neither? Vegetarian
>
> *Are
you looking to lose weight? yes about 100 lbs
>
> *Where do
you live? Are you the only vegetarian in your
> household? Etc.  I
live in the Upstate area of South Carolina. I am currently the only
vegetarian in my house but my husband is looking to do it at least part
time. We also have a son that still lives at home and one that is out on
his own. I also have 2 dogs a Pomeranian and a Shih-Tzu. I have been
married almost 28 years to a wonderful man. He is my life. We have alot
of medical issues and from my research I am finding that this is the
best way of eating for me and for him. I have been doing this almost 2
months and the only problem that I have come up against is what to eat. I
am getting tired of bocca burgers! lol. I am experiementing with Tofu
(I have never cooked with it before). The first attempt didn't go well
but I'm not giving up. I have also tried to use TVP and had minor
success with it. We do eat alot of Middle Eastern foods and enjoy lots
of different ethnic foods. Right now I am seriously trying to adapt our
persian and mexican foods!
boy is that a trial and error! lol.
>

> *What do you hope to gain out of our group? I am hoping to
learn how to cook with Tofu, TVP and learn how to make my own burgers
and such.
>
> *Have you been a member of Vegetarian
Slimming in the
> past? No this is the first time I am doing a
Vegetarian Life styl
>
> *Do you have tasty low fat recipes
to share? :-) It's ok if
> you don't, of course! UHM.......
Probably but I don't recall at the current moment. I will try to think
of one and send it in.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment