Thursday, May 20, 2010

Re: DRAGON - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Chain Challenge

 

Dear Marie

I missed the "allowing conversation " bit - that's a weight *cough* pun intended *cough* off my mind *grin*

I'm starting to save for lots of Wagamama lunches now! (hmm wonder if they have the kcals anywhere on the web site - I am hoping by then I will have added counting kcals to my chain challenge!)

Well done on realising what your are eating - sounds like a good challenge for you

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green Man
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

--- On Thu, 20/5/10, Marie Rieuwers <marierieuwers@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: Marie Rieuwers <marierieuwers@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: DRAGON - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Chain Challenge
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 20 May, 2010, 13:38

Hi Dragon,
The very last few words of the quote I copied are 'I am allowing conversation'.  I suspect eating in silence is something which would lose it's novelty rather rapidly.   Sooooooooo, please feel free to cease worrying forthwith !!!!!!!!!!  Wagamama's will not be a conversation free zone (LOL).  [For those of you wondering what on earth this is all about, I will be visiting Dragon's home city of Cambridge (the one in England) next month.  In the past we have loved our visits to Wagamama, a noodle bar, and plan to go there again this visit.]  

I honestly do think that this could work wonders for me as it takes my mind away from food and concentrates it on the process of eating - two very different things.   
I just had a cup of sugar free fat free custard while I was sitting at the table.  It is amazing how difficult it was to ignore the temptation of the book on the table but I managed to leave it there while I ate.  Of course it's early days yet (early hours actually!!!) but concentrating on the act of eating does seem to make me more aware of exactly what I have consumed. The same cup of custard eaten while working at the computer wouldn't have had the same impact as that sort of snack seems to disappear without me being really aware of having eaten.  
Cheers from Marie.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment