Sunday, May 23, 2010

RE: MAUREEN - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Welcome Maureen!

Hi Maureen,

My name is Melisssa I live in Quebec Canada. I too am new to the group! I am 39 years old. As a young adult I used to be vegetarian but then when I got married and had my children...

I strayed and started eating meat again.

I am recently going through a very rough divorce after living through years of abuse...and becoming ME again!!! Now my worst days are better than my best days of when I was married....

I am looking forward to getting to know you and sharing wonderful vegetarian recipes!!!

((((Hugs)))))

Mel


To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
From: marierieuwers@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 09:43:37 +0000
Subject: MAUREEN - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Welcome Maureen!


Hi Maureen,

Welcome to the group. I am Marie and although I now live in The Netherlands I am originally from Australia. I was born and grew up in Melbourne but moved to Adelaide when I was about 30. I lived there until moving to Holland in 1998.

I'm sure you will find lots of help and encouragement here in the group.

Cheers from Marie

Please tell us a little about
yourself so we can know you a bit better:

*What is your name? ...... Maureen

*Where do you live? Are you the only vegetarian in your
household? Etc....I live in Australia on a small island off the
coast of Queensland...Right now our son and his wife are living with
hubby and I...Hubby will eat whatever I put in front of him but doesn't
want to be a vegetarian again....Our daughter in law is Vietnamese and
is happy to eat very little meat...Our son loves meat but will eat some
vegetarian meals.....

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



_________________________________________________________________
The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_3

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Vegetarianslimming/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Vegetarianslimming/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Vegetarianslimming-digest@yahoogroups.com
Vegetarianslimming-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Vegetarianslimming-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment