Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Just sat here crying

 

Dragon,
This is just a step back, not a complete stop. Keep on doing your chain work. Give yourself victories whenever you can. You are fighting an uphill battle with both your health and medications affecting your ability to lose weight easier, remember.

Be sad today if you need it and start tomorrow off as a new start. This is what I do when I have a bad day, food or otherwise.

Hugs ~ Cindi

--- On Tue, 5/25/10, The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Just sat here crying
To: "Fly Dieters" <flydieters@yahoogroups.com>, "leigh drewett" <leigh.drewett@ntlworld.com>, "Lynda Renney" <ljrenney@yahoo.com>, "vegetarian slimming" <vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>, "Witchy Weight Loss" <Witchy_Weight_Loss@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 10:18 AM

 

I do everything right and I get kicked in the teeth, I am now the heaviest I have ever been and I am fed up of fighting - I really feel that if the Goddess took me now the world would be a better place for Dr Dragon and every one else.  I don't know what else I can do

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)

Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green Man

http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house

http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment