Saturday, May 29, 2010

DRAGON - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] *sniff*, thanks!

 

Hi Dragon,
 
I'm so relieved to know you have been able to stand back and look objectively at the problem.  Hopefully the dietitian will be able to help you find a way through the weight loss vs medications maze.
 
It is interesting that you seem to do better with your weight loss when you aren't really working at it and thinking about it.  I think I know someone who would be happy to help you relax and take it easy, provided you can wait until the end of June (LOL).  Who could that possibly be?????
 
Seriously though, I really am pleased for you that you are feeling so much more positive about things now.
 
Cheers,
 
Marie

--- On Fri, 28/5/10, The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] *sniff*, thanks!

 

Thank you to everyone that contacted me after my meltdown on Tuesday, I think part of my problem is that I work so hard and as the weight piled on in about 2 months (courtesy of steroids and other medication) and it has currently taken me 15 years to try and get rid and NOTHING is working *sniff*

Dr Dragon and myself looked at my weight loss chart from the past three years and it seems when I relax and don't bother (eg holidays) my weight goes down (not sure how that works!) - but I have contacted the dietician and hopefully I can see her/talk to her soon and things will start working again.

 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment