Saturday, May 22, 2010

DRAGON - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Chain challege

 



Hi Dragon,
 
Well done on getting to your 4th link.  I'm a bit jealous as I started after you so I'll never be able to catch up ;-)  I have managed to get to two links though.  This is a great challenge.  Thank you for suggesting it.
 
Cheers from Marie

 

Yay!! 4 days done and dusted so my chain is now 4 links long :D

so four days of healthy eating - I should start to feel better soon!

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green Man
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment