Sunday, May 23, 2010

Re: MAUREEN - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Welcome Maureen!

 

Hi Melissa,
I am sorry you are going through such a rough patch but it sounds like you
are heading in the right direction for you....
I hope you enjoy your new life and new/old way of eating....
Hugs...
Maureen
On 23 May 2010 23:36, Mel Mel <mslessard1@hotmail.com> wrote:

>
> Hi Maureen,
>
> My name is Melisssa I live in Quebec Canada. I too am new to the group! I
> am 39 years old. As a young adult I used to be vegetarian but then when I
> got married and had my children...
>
>
>
> I strayed and started eating meat again.
>
>
>
> I am recently going through a very rough divorce after living through years
> of abuse...and becoming ME again!!! Now my worst days are better than my
> best days of when I was married....
>
>
>
> I am looking forward to getting to know you and sharing wonderful
> vegetarian recipes!!!
>
>
>
> ((((Hugs)))))
>
> Mel
>
>
>
> To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
> From: marierieuwers@yahoo.co.uk
> Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 09:43:37 +0000
> Subject: MAUREEN - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Welcome Maureen!
>
>
>
>
>
>
> have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment