Thursday, April 23, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Monday, Monday :-)



Forget parking farther away, get on your bike and pedal those fat cells away. I have a long crossbar if you want to jump on mine.

I did a great industrial archeology hike in North East Wales on Tuesday with another vegan. The walk was gentle enough and only 5 miles. What burned calories was the 14 miles cycle ride to get to my friend's house - all uphill! But then to go home I was able to wheeeeeeee all the way.

I'm on twitter now - mainly to do with writing and editing but if you want to follow me then I am at
http://twitter.com/geoffnelder

eat well

Geoff

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! Groups

Dog Group

Connect and share with

dog owners like you

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment