Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Monday, Monday :-)



Hi Cassie.

I also started parking further away. Those extra steps sure do help! I finally got a new job and it's about a 6 minute walk from my house. I come home for lunch too so that's an extra 24 minutes of walking M-F. And since I sit in front of the computer I take two breaks and walk around the greenbelt during the day. Except today, it was 94 here! :-)

Cindi

--- On Tue, 4/21/09, Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Monday, Monday :-)
To: "Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com" <Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 7:47 PM

For me, the little extras jump start the loss. Unless it is raining, I find THE FARTHEST parking spot, in any lot. I always take the stairs, even in heels, and I do things during commercial breaks. I have a weighted hula hoop that I use during commercials sometimes. I also dust or vacuum (things that I wouldn't normally do! LOL)

Cassie

"life's a garden, dig it!"









[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment